Have Your Say
Now might be the last chance to have your say.
If you are not already aware, there is a revised planning
application to develop the field between East and West Hanney. The
last date to submit your comments is 5th April.
If you want to influence the development of our villages please
let the Vale of the White Horse planning department know what you
think. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, leave a
comment on their web site:
or you can write to them at this address: Vale of White Horse
District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Milton, OX14
Please Quote: Planning Consultation - P15/V2887/FUL - WHN
If you do want to comments, these are some of the issues you
might like to consider
- Is it appropriate to develop the land that separates our two
- Is the level of development we have already seen in character
with the village and appropriate for a small village?
- If this application is approved do you think it will set a
precedent for further development of this field?
- Will this development on its own or together with other
developments alter the character of our village?
- Will the development as it is planned facilitate extending the
new access road further to the north and open up the field for
further development behind Winter Lane?
- Do you think that the provision for the public footpath between
the houses on The Croft and the new development is adequate? (no
mention of the surface nor who will be responsible for its
- Do you think that the infrastructure and services in the
village will support this scale of development (either in isolation
or together with other proposals)?
- Do you see this development as sustainable?
- Do you think the plan will have limited visual impact for the
residents of The Croft and School Road?
Submitted by John and Clare Harvey.
Last Published: 04/04/2016 10:56:32 | Document Created: 04/04/2016 10:46:07